How to find us
We're just outside Abergavenny...
Hardwick Farm is just over a mile from Abergavenny off the A4042. We're down a private farm drive around 200 metres from the main road. Look out for our Hardwick Farm B&B sign at the entrance to the drive. We a private parking area for three cars just outside the farm house.
- Grid reference: SO 3059412282
- Sat-nav: Hardwick Farm, Abergavenny. Monmouthshire, NP7 9BT
- Phone: 01873853513 / 07773 775179
- Fax: 01873854238
- Email: email@example.com
We're easy to reach by public transport...
Get here by bus...and see the view!
There is a bus stop half a mile from Hardwick Farm on the A4042 and a bus runs every hour.
- For bus times and information see Traveline Cymru's journey planner
- Also see the Green Traveller website - getting around the Brecon Beacons
Or come by train!
Abergavenny has a good train service connecting it with Newport (and the main line to London) and Hereford, Crewe and Manchester.
The train station is 1 mile away and there is a taxi rank outside the station.
- Find local taxi firms using www.traintaxi.co.uk (link takes you to Abergavenny firms).
- Find out train times from Arriva Trains Wales
Arriving by bike
There are some lovely cycling opportunities near the farm - we're very near the traffic-free cycle path alongside the Monmouthshire & Brecon Canal (pictured).
And there's great cycling in the Brecon Beacons National Park (we're just outside the Park)
We're also just off...
- Sustrans Route 46 (Hereford to Newport) - large parts of the route are signposted and open on either quiet roads or traffic-free roads.
- Find out more and look up the Route 46 details on the Sustrans website